Friday, July 13, 2012

So...any Diablo III players out there?  I'm in Hell right now with a level 55 Wizard, and it's pretty frustrating.  I seem to die a lot, and I'm having trouble killing lower-level bosses, like King Leoric.  I'm open to suggestions, if anyone has any.  I spent several hours farming for the pieces of the Staff of Herding when I was in Nightmare, it was like my own private side quest.  I like doing that in games.  When I'm already done with all my pressing quests, I like to sort of create one to do that's not on the list.  Is anyone else like this?  You know what bothers me about Diablo III?  I know a lot of people have said this, but I'm going to say it again: being forced to be online to play my single player game.  Also annoying, Real Money Auction House fees.  I sold a legendary mace for $1.25 and made a quarter off of it.  It seems exorbitant if you ask me.  Anyway, just some musings.  Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment